- Walkathon and Wellness Fair
- Launch of Annual 150 Minutes per week 8 Week Fitness Challenge
- Raise funds for your wellness programs
- Learn about healthy living and elder-friendly community initiatives.
- Guest Speakers, Entertainment, Door Prizes.
- Live Music & refreshments
- Goodie Bag – from our Sponsors – Prizes for greatest amount of pledges collected
- Special Bake Sale for Fraserview Student Graduation
Date: April 9, 2020
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Location: 32444 7th Ave. Mission V2V 2B5
- 9:30 am Welcome: Malila, Kevin(FLC), Ian(LLCS),
- 9:35 am Challenge Kickoff – Zoe Smith Don’t forget to stay hydrated
- 10:45 am Wellness Fair – Music from Fraserview Students
- 11:00 am Wellness Fair Presenters
- 12:00 pm Awards & Door Prizes – Diana Muntigl
150 Minutes per Week Fitness Challenge
8 Week Challenge
Sign Up at the Walkathon or at the Centre
- Record your minutes per week of physical activity and report the time.
- All physical activity counts: brisk walking, bike riding, exercise classes, gym time, yoga, Etc.
For more information download 150-Minute-for-8-Week-Challenge Poster
Click Here to download form 150 Minutes per Week Fitness Form