Happiness is a state of mind that must be chosen and reinforced with action, often on a daily basis. It becomes important to increase the amount of positive experiences, engagement, meaning, and opportunities you have in your life.
This workshop will explore
- Is Happiness an abstract concept? Or is it something more?
- What does it look like?
- Can we build happiness?
- If so, what does that look like?
Date: June 15, 2018
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
Fee: Member $35.00/Non-Member $45.00
About Jason Wong
Jason Wong is a facilitator/trainer and Social Worker currently working in the mental health field. Jason has over 30 years of experience as a practitioner, facilitator and manager in the social services arena. Trained in England, Jason’s experience includes work in England, Wales, the United States and Canada.
He specializes in interpersonal communications, cross-cultural communication, personal development and workplace management. Jason is a UK certified Field Instructor, and in recognition of his skill was awarded the Practice Teaching (Field Instruction) Award by the Central Council for Education & Training in Social Work. He also earned his Certificate in Training & Development from the UK Institute of Training & Development.
Currently, Jason is a facilitator/trainer with Fraser Health’s Group Therapy Services in Mission, where he facilitates workshops and intensive groups for both staff and clients.
Participant Comments from Jason’s Workshops
- Very attentive. Explaining material in a way that makes sense.
- Jason is my favourite facilitator. Great handouts.
- Jason is delightful and incredibly knowledgeable. Excellent sense of humour.
- I enjoy how Jason run the workshops, lots of humour while working.