With Valerie Sprott
Britannia Shipyards is a National Historic Site. On this tour you will see an authentic representation of once thriving canneries, boat yards, residences and stores. Many of buildings date back to 1885 and tell the stories of a multi-ethnic society.
Date: May 24, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Cost: $35 Member $45 Non-Member
Location: 32444 7th Ave. Mission V2V 2B5
- Meet at LLCS office and bus departure at stated time
- For all bus tours, pre-register early. Programs fill quickly
- Lunch or dinner is not included, dining out options always available. Unless otherwise indicated.
- Wear good walking shoes, bring a camera and dress for the weather.
- Fee includes bus trip and tickets, admissions or concert tickets. Lunches or dinners are extra.
- All Tours leave from the Lifetime Learning Centre Office at 32444 7th Avenue, Mission.
- Return times are approximate due to traffic considerations.
A full refund will be provided up to 5 working days before the bus tour. After that time, a substitute participant is allowed.