This excursion will take us to another place and time! We are off to Dicken’s Sweets and Museum in Chilliwack for a full immersion into everything British. Over 175 flavours of loose-leaf tea! Museum of memorabilia of the Royal family, Charles Dickens, the Titanic, and Christmas of yesteryears. Browse the museum, stay for lunch, and shop for stocking stuffers.
Date: December 14, 2016
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Fee: Member $45/Non-Member $55
Location: 32444 7th Ave. Mission V2V 2B5
Details about Bus Tours
- Meet at LLCS office and bus departure at stated time.
- For all bus tours, pre-register early.
- Lunch or dinner is not included, dining out options always available. Unless otherwise indicated.
- Wear good walking shoes, bring a camera and dress for the weather.
- Fee includes bus trip and tickets, admissions or concert tickets. Lunches or dinners are extra.
- See date of bus tour for detailed description or phone the office.
- All Tours leave from the Lifetime Learning Centre Office at 32444 7th Avenue, Mission.
- Return times are approximate due to traffic considerations.
A full refund will be provided up to 5 working days before the bus tour. After that time, a substitute participant is allowed, or credit for another LTLC program will be issued.