Of Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol is a novella by English author Charles Dickens first published by Chapman & Hall on 17 December 1843. The story tells of sour and stingy Ebenezer Scrooge’s ideological, ethical, and emotional transformation after the supernatural visitations of Jacob Marley and the Ghosts of Christmases Past, Present, and Yet to Come.
Facilitated by Carolyn Armistead and Natasha Purnell
Told by members of the community you are asked to engage your imagination as there no costumes or scenery.
The performance will be about 45 minutes followed by coffee and refreshments.
Cast: To be Announced
Date: December 5, 2019
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Fee: By Donation to Support Lifetime Learning Programs
Location: 32444 7th Ave. Mission V2V 2B5
- Jean Pamplin – Stage Manager
- Linda Bouchir – Assistant Stage Manager
- Brian Murdoch – Ebenezer Scrooge, Young Ebeneezer
- Jennifer Ellis Bertram – Spirit of Christmas Present (SCPr) Mr. Jeeves, Boy
- Carolyn Armistead – Spirit of Christmas Yet to Come, Fred Hollowell, Fan, Old Joe
- Kathleen Varady – Marley’s Ghost, Mrs. Cratchit, , Mrs. Oliver, Girl
- Ken Hood – Bob Cratchit, Mr. Fezziwig, Brokers 3
- Rachel Cormier – Janet Hollowell, Brokers 2, Tiny Tim, Peter
- Margaret Knott – Spirit of Christmas Past (SCP) , Brokers 1, Martha Cratchit
- Natasha Purnell – Belle, Mr. Howell, young Cratchits, Mrs. Dilber
- Don Lanaville – Music